3rd September 2016 12- 10pm
- Inks on paper John Dunbar Untitled (Acid Drawing) 1972
- Photographs & Duratrans Emer O’Brien Between Franco and Now 2016
- Posters and Merchandise Carla Borrel Stillsoho 2008
- Vintage Market Lemon & Ginger Vintage
- Unit 7 (Breathing Room) – Artist Blair Zaye opens his studio in collaboration with Eduardo Cariglino. Blair Zaye will be displaying one of his immersive installations ‘Quanta Eye Set’ with which Eduardo Cariglino has created interactive 3d mapping and projections.
- Unit 8 – Open studio of Astrid Andersson and Camille Yvert where they will be displaying sculpture & prints
- Unit 17 (KITSCH – Photography Studio) KITSCH – Photography Studio will open its doors on the OWD offering portraits to the visitors as well as exhibition space.
- Unit 18 Rebecca Parkin and Phyllis Smith open their studio with a selection of work.
- Unit 22 (The Annex) – The Annex is opening its doors come on down from 1pm – 7pm to an open studio at the annex with activities, food and free taster workshops!
- Free Yoga Flow Class with Agne
- Unit 23 – Where Aiste Gureviciute, Michelle LL and Cristina Espejo Vindel Selling postcards,prints,bags and art.
- Bones & Pearl Presents – The Car-B-Que (BBQ made out of a car) and Tiki Bar will be serving refreshments all day with accompanied live music by our legendary house band ‘2s Up’
- Upstairs Gallery Exhibition – Miss Behaviour hosted by Brains & Lip
- ‘The Tongue and The Mist’ a short film by Dario Bocchini will be shown throughout the day.
- Paint Jam Outside Number 7